Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tomato Proud

Remember these little guys from May 19th?


Well, look at 'em now!


There's 17 tomato plants!  All healthy and strong.  I've had a lot of bad luck growing things from seed over the years, but for some reason, tomatos and I have always gotten along.  I had a tomato garden in Vermont as a teenager.

Chris and I are looking forward to homemade spaghetti sauce in a month or so.  These guys had better not be at their peek when I'm in Virginia in the beginning of August.  They had better wait for me to get back!



3 comments:

The Crowsons said...

Impressive!!!

Sandy Groves said...

Looking handsome! Tomatoes are so good ... I'm glad Geneva likes them too. Would love to see you when you come, hopefully our calendars will walk together for a few hours that month ... : ) Love you!

Tracy said...

Wow, that is amazing. I cannot get a tomato to grow for the life of me. I always thought it was because of the weather.

Post a Comment